Comprehensive Security Consulting Strategies You Can Trust
Threats ranging from global terrorism to workplace violence to active shooter incidents at schools have forced organizations to take a closer look at their security programs. Whether large, small, public or private – institutions simply cannot afford to be unprepared. Preparation begins with a comprehensive security consulting strategy. When you need help to solve critical security challenges, security consulting services from Morrison Security offer the perfect mix of knowledge and expertise to fill the gaps in your security capabilities.
With no two security situations being identical, Morrison Security understands your security needs may vary from a singular service such as vehicle patrol for your site, to a full-scale security program to defend your entire organization and most sensitive assets.
No matter your need, Morrison Security’s experienced team of senior security consultants have you covered. Our security consultants help you create a secure environment through use of; risk and threat assessments, security surveys, security design, training, policy reviews, and security program development.
Security choices you make right now can prepare your organization’s security for years to come. Our security consulting services allow you to feel more confident about the actions you take to protect your people, property, and goodwill.
Our physical security consulting team has combined decades of world experience advising private clients from commercial, residential, and government sectors. We can help you design a security program to create a safe and secure environment for your organization.
Our approach to your security begins with a security risk assessment and action plan to minimize vulnerabilities and potential threats against your business, estate, family, employees, or reputation.
Morrison Security risk experts follow a thoroughly detailed evaluation process that includes:
Understanding your organization and identifying the people and assets at risk. These assets include physical property, people, intellectual property, and reputation.
Specifying loss risk events or vulnerabilities. This includes incidents likely to occur at a site, either due to a history of such events or circumstances in the local environment.
Establishing the probability of loss risk and frequency of events. The probability of loss risk is a concept based upon considerations of such issues as prior incidents, trends, warnings, or threats, and such events occurring at the enterprise.
Determining the impact of the events. Our experts will look at the financial, psychological, and related costs associated with the loss of tangible or intangible assets of an organization.
Developing options to mitigate risks. We identify options available to prevent or mitigate losses through physical, procedural, logical, or related security processes.
Examine the feasibility of implementation of options. We take into consideration the practicality of implementing the options without substantially interfering with the operation or profitability of the enterprise.
And perform a cost/benefit analysis. This is a systematic attempt to measure or analyze the value of all the benefits that accrue from an expenditure.
Morrison Security Survey and Analysis Specialties:
- Site Security Surveys
- Internal Security Surveys
- Electronic Security Measures
- Pre-Construction/Design Security Consultation
- Commercial, Campus, Hospital Surveys
Retail Loss Prevention Programs
- Terrorism Threat Assessments
- Fire/Bio Hazard Surveys
After your assessment is completed, we will present you with a formal detailed report. We will meet with you in person and guide you through decisions to reduce risks.
Morrison Security Risk Assessments Best Serve:
- Corporate Enterprise
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Chemical Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Sports and Concert Venues
Following the initial planning and risk assessment, Morrison Security’s team of experienced security consultants work with you to develop, implement and test security plans and procedures tailored to your specific needs. Our diverse client base helps to ensure that you receive composite security solutions rooted in proven strategies and best practices.
Morrison Security Strategic Security Services
Morrison Security private security consultants provides a range of services appropriate to the level of security you need, including:
- Asset Protection Surveys – Site Evaluations, Analysis and Recommendations
- Business Continuity Planning – Program Development, Training, and Exercises
- Crisis Communications Strategies – Internal and External
- Crisis Management – Planning, Training and Exercises, Reviews, Assessments
- Critical Security Incidents Management – On Call 24-7
- Employee-Related Security Incidents – Consultations and Investigations
- Ex-Pat Services – Intelligence, Tracking, Recovery and Evacuation
- Executive Protection Program – Development, Staffing, Training
- Intellectual Property – Security Protocols and Policy Development
- Investigations and Litigation Support – Corporate, Law Firms and Individuals
- Law Enforcement Liaison and Coordination – Federal, State, and Local Agencies
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies
- Security Program Development – Program Policies, Procedures and Protocols
- Security Program Evaluation – Assessments, Audits, Reviews
- Security Staff Management – On Call 24-7
- Supply Chain Breach Analysis and Investigation
- Supply Chain Security Program Development and Evaluation
- Threat Analysis and Management
- Travel Security – Assessments, Evaluations, Briefings and Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention – Training and Incident Response – 24/7
Whether you need an independent assessment of security gaps within your organization, a trusted partner to advise on residential security measures or security/crisis management training, Morrison Security’s consulting team can help.
Schedule your free, consultation today to discover how Morrison Security can customize a solution to keep you and your assets safe.