MORRISON SECURITY’S LOSS PREVENTION EXPERTS PROTECT YOUR ASSETS AND BRAND INTEGRITY
Organized retail crime is on the rise! With over 90 percent of companies reporting organized retail crime incidents in the past year, theft and shrinkage in retail organizations has been estimated to result in losses over $40 billion annually. Criminals impact business of every size, and if you fail to protect your brand you leave yourself open to victimization.
LOSS PREVENTION, COMPLIANCE AND QUALITY AUDITING SERVICES
Morrison Security retail loss prevention services help maximize profit by minimizing preventable inventory and other asset losses. Further, our retail loss prevention service provides compliance and quality auditing services to protect organizations from preventable legal, financial and reputational liabilities due to noncompliance with government, industry or other regulations, and ensure that critical quality standards are met.
THE FOUR PILLARS OF MORRISON SECURITY RETAIL LOSS PREVENTION
- Comprehensive and Integrated — Services are designed to meet a broad spectrum of client needs in an integrated way. From assessment and design of risk mitigation programs to implementation and staffing, from deterrence to emergency reactivity, we combine an extensive range of proven services that work together to give clients end-to-end solutions to their risk mitigation needs.
- Fact-Based Methods — All assignments begin with an evaluation to identify all key factors contributing to risk and loss, including operational process gaps, theft, poor controls, systemic flaws, and inadequate training. After our team conducts your baseline assessment, they establish remediation strategies for identified exposures by benchmarking the organization’s performance against industry best practices. Statistical analysis of key performance metrics is also a central component of our approach. Before formulating remedial strategies or deploying resources, Morrison Security’s skilled and experienced staff will identify trends and root causes to provide clients with customized predicative loss indicators and other reports to measure program efficacy.
- Qualified People — Morrison Security’s knowledgeable compliance and loss prevention experts is your guarantee of reliable results. All consultants have relevant senior management experience from the client side that enables them to understand the operational contexts of risk mitigation at all levels of the organization. Their expertise and certifications, including OSHA, C-TPAT and ITAR, ensure that projects move quickly from diagnostics to remedial action.
- Scalable — Morrison Security serves a wide variety of customers in many ways. Some clients choose to outsource their entire compliance auditing and loss prevention function. Others rely on us for security officer services only. Still other clients, many with their own in-house asset protection, risk management and loss prevention programs, use our consultants to improve their performance. Whatever the need, our services scale quickly and flexibly – from one to many, from simple to complex, from local to national and global, from end to end.
MORRISON SECURITY CUSTOM LOSS PREVENTION SERVICES
Morrison Security helps organizations protect their brand by identifying and measuring areas that contribute to risk and loss, including operational process gaps, systemic flaws and lack of training. We have a team of professional auditors and risk and loss prevention professionals ready to work with you to analyze your requirements and develop solutions to meet your risk and budget needs.
- Vulnerability diagnostics for asset protection, loss prevention, risk management and liability mitigation
- Regulatory compliance and quality assurance evaluations and 3rd-party audits – OSHA, C-TPAT, ITAR
- Evaluation, design and implementation of programs for risk mitigation, loss prevention, compliance assurance, quality control, and customer retention
- Incident and case management systems
- Security personnel, procedures and technology for retail outlets, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and more.
- Mystery shoppers and other field-based information gathering
- Internal and franchise investigations
- Revenue containment solutions designed to assist distressed companies
- Training and consultancy
Whether you are in retail, manufacturing, supply-chain logistics, hospitality, food services, industrial, consumer products, education, telecommunications or pharmaceuticals, the loss prevention services offered by Morrison Security will help executives make better decisions, deter and catch theft, and decrease operating expenditures through greater efficiency.
Every day of delay drains revenue from your bottom line, call Morrison Security today for a free quote!