Emergencies pose immediate risk to health, life, property, or the environment and require urgent intervention to prevent a worsening of the situation. During these emergencies, professional security often serves as a first responder. Examples of such emergencies include:
Large events, both public and private, that for safety purposes need additional security to respond to any on-site emergencies;
During holidays, retailers often find themselves short-handed, opening them to increased theft and other losses;
Protests today have a strong tendency to turn into a case of civil unrest or an outright riot; and
Natural disasters such as hurricanes, blizzards, or fires often produce power loss, resulting in the disarmament of your alarm system, leaving your home or business vulnerable to looting and damage.
In a state of emergency, local authorities are inundated with emergency calls and, finding themselves short-handed during these emergencies, are unable to respond to every call, enabling criminals to take advantage of you, worsening the emergency.
For any emergency that may occur where you need quick staffing, you will find Morrison Security is well-qualified and ready to ready to respond. Our emergency services are a unique, flexible, and cost-effective means to providing experienced and vetted officers for your short-term needs.
Working with law enforcement as necessary, a trained Morrison Security emergency officer or team will quickly arrive on site to help contain and control the situation, protecting your interests in the process.
As part of your team for the duration of our assignment, we aid in loss prevention by controlling who has access to your home or business. Emergency repairs (boarding up) of broken windows and doors can be arranged to further secure the property. Many gated or controlled-access communities in a storm event feel more peace of mind knowing that even though the gate does not work, there is emergency security patrolling their neighborhood on the lookout for suspicious persons and damaged or unsafe areas.
With a proven network of licensed, contracted and insured security professionals available at all times to meet our clients’ needs for emergency and temporary security services, we provide around-the-clock direct coordination with officers, supervisors and clients.
We offer clients:
- Dependable, responsive service that will give individualized attention to your security needs
- Live dispatchers are available 24/7, 365 days per year
- Immediate response
- Trained and vetted security personnel to respond appropriately to security incidents, alarms and emergencies
- Tracking of any incidents reported by the security officers for your review, as requested
- A single point of contact for all scheduling, operations and accounting
- A dedicated security communications team assigned to every customer, never an answering machine
- Confirmation on all security officers on every shift
- Short and long-term security coverage options available